The Freak Institution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Finisher Question

Go down 
+8
The Philadelphia Phighter
Slip
Drewsky
TGR
the shadow ninja
Axel
scotty 2 hotty
The War Machine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The War Machine
WarStone
The War Machine

TWG Name : Tommy Stone

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 am

So I was going throught TWG today, and I ran into a question, which is better? having just one finisher? having 2 finishers, or having all 3 finishers?
Back to top Go down
scotty 2 hotty
Devoted Fed 'Employee'

TWG Name : Scotty 2 hotty

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 am

I would say 1 because you have more chance of hitting it but if you have 2 but both are different like Pin and and a sub finisher then it's likely to hit both twice in the match
Back to top Go down
Axel
That Troll Guy
That Troll Guy
Axel

TWG Name : Axel Crow

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:24 pm

2 is good enough. For me i have a Groggy move and a Stunned move they get about the same amount of points and executions
Back to top Go down
the shadow ninja
Non-fed Member
the shadow ninja

TWG Name : The Shadow Ninja

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

i like two a direct damage for hard hitting and a pin for just ending the match =p you have seen how many of times =p War..
Back to top Go down
TGR
Teh GM
Teh GM
TGR

TWG Name : Akragth

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm

I'd say two as well, stunned and groggy for me too (groggy/BWR at low levels though)
Back to top Go down
https://theinstitution.forumotion.com
Axel
That Troll Guy
That Troll Guy
Axel

TWG Name : Axel Crow

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 pm

oh and since you are a speed, i would think one would be a pin finisher like i have.
Back to top Go down
Drewsky
I post too often :(
Drewsky

TWG Name : Drew Korth

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Another idea I always put forward is a finisher more based on damage, and if you have a decent bleed bonus going, why not a more bleed based finisher?
Back to top Go down
Slip
Almost The GM
Slip

TWG Name : Slip

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I use 2 finishers:

A DD one, where the only thing that gets upgraded is the damage and a sub one where the only thing that gets upped is the sub bonus. This makes them very powerful as actual finishers.
Back to top Go down
Never PMs first.

TWG Name : The Philadelphia Phighter

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Seeing as my build revolves around my finisher, my two cents:

I use one finisher, a groggy, level-up damage only, DD Finisher. I tried to keep two finishers at the same time but decided against it after I was told it was detrimental to my one finisher, and I believe that fully.

I also believe when the time comes the finisher should be upgraded, meaning you delete with TPs (or whatever you do) and then create a new finisher before plugging in the old executions.

One finisher. A strong one.
Back to top Go down
Zeus the Fighter
Caution: Loves bear traps

TWG Name : zeus the fighter

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

I have 3, don't really care about anything, a DD Stunned one, a DD BWAR one, and a Sub something.
They usually do me just, and don't get in the way of the other. Each of them has helped me over the time played, so I plan on keeping all 3.
Back to top Go down
Jessieka
More Than A Woman
Jessieka

TWG Name : Annika Remorse

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 am

I only have two finishers, I used to have three though I got rid of one as I stopped hitting it. Though it was a both wrestlers running finisher, I have one groggy and one stunned finisher. The groggy hits more as it has a lower required adrenalin but the stunned that is about 8 levels lower hits just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Snapshot
Non-fed Member
Snapshot

TWG Name : Madam Snapshot

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 pm

One Pin finisher. If you make it so mighty that it ends fights on it's own, you win. Same with a single submission finisher too. Basically, one finisher is always preferable, considering it's supposed to FINISH the fight.

Get one leveled up high enough, it will.
Back to top Go down
TGR
Teh GM
Teh GM
TGR

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Snaps, which position do you recommend for the finisher, then?
Back to top Go down
True Avenger
Fed 'Employee'
True Avenger

TWG Name : True Avenger

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:20 am

i dont see the point in pin finishers, after i hit a finisher my wrestlers normally trys a pinning manouver anyway
Back to top Go down
Snapshot
Non-fed Member
Snapshot

TWG Name : Madam Snapshot

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:20 am

Avenger - Why give them the chance? Does that chance for bleed make it somehow MORE useful to you than not giving your foe an opportunity to get up? It does happen, and a pin finisher prevents that. At max damage, a 100k Pin Finisher simply ENDS matches.

More than once I've beat their initiative as they taunted after a finisher, and then pinned them. It simply takes out the guessing game.

TGR - Personally, Groggy or Grounded, depending on what you can afford. Both are easy to build for, and lots of moves go to them (*coughRocketLaunchercough*)
Back to top Go down
TGR
Teh GM
Teh GM
TGR

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 am

I was just curious. Haunter only uses one finisher, which is set to groggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finisher Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finisher Question   Finisher Question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finisher Question
Page 1 of 1