The Freak Institution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blacklist question

Go down 
+5
vic vega
Snapshot
Axel
Drewsky
Zeus the Fighter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus the Fighter
Caution: Loves bear traps

TWG Name : zeus the fighter

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 am

Can you add someone to your blacklist without first buying the "Extend Blacklist" feature for 50 TPs? And how?
Back to top Go down
Drewsky
I post too often :(
Drewsky

TWG Name : Drew Korth

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am

If you have no one on your blacklist, you can add them to it.

Supporter also extends room.
Back to top Go down
Zeus the Fighter

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 am

OK but how do I add them?
Back to top Go down
Drewsky
Drewsky

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

When you see them on the challenge screen next to their name with be an X I believe.
Back to top Go down
Zeus the Fighter

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:09 am

Thanks, it was right in front of my face this whole time...No more 4-5 losses a day from that guy.
Back to top Go down
Zeus the Fighter

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 am

I got a message from him saying "How can you blacklist a guy who gives you 5 invitationals a day?" . That's that.
Back to top Go down
Axel
That Troll Guy
That Troll Guy
Axel

TWG Name : Axel Crow

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Yeah, the only backfire from blacklisting is the insults which really mean nothing Wink
Back to top Go down
Drewsky
Drewsky

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

pretty much.. people can't get the hint Razz

Which is why I try and mix up who I challenge.. beating just one person over and over can piss that person off. hintedy hint hint to a few of us.
Back to top Go down
Snapshot
Non-fed Member
Snapshot

TWG Name : Madam Snapshot

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Bah, I'll take another thousand losses for that 33,000 XP I'd get from it. XP = Winsauce. So, who cares about winning or losing. Take the executions and XP and smile.
Back to top Go down
vic vega
Devoted Fed 'Employee'
vic vega

TWG Name : vic vega

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Snapshot wrote:
Bah, I'll take another thousand losses for that 33,000 XP I'd get from it. XP = Winsauce. So, who cares about winning or losing. Take the executions and XP and smile.

my sentiments exactly snappy...

i thought you were about to black list me, zeus, i was a saaaaaaad panda for a while, now on to torturing each other, eh?
Back to top Go down
the shadow ninja
Non-fed Member
the shadow ninja

TWG Name : The Shadow Ninja

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 pm

agrees with madam plus they make fun of you alot lol
Back to top Go down
Zeus the Fighter

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

vic vega wrote:
Snapshot wrote:

my sentiments exactly snappy...

i thought you were about to black list me, zeus, i was a saaaaaaad panda for a while, now on to torturing each other, eh?

Why blacklist a future feud partner? *spoiler*
And Snaps, I have an argument: remember back in AFC, what was one of the requirements to enter? It was related to a decent win-to-loss ratio. So if the guy who got blacklisted had come earlier, I might have been unable to enter AFC...
Back to top Go down
Snapshot
Non-fed Member
Snapshot

TWG Name : Madam Snapshot

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 am

Sorry, I was completely immune to that requirement, as Magic knows I'm worth more than my weight in burned orphan corpses.
Back to top Go down
Jordz Hardy
Guitar Swingin' Freak
Jordz Hardy

TWG Name : Jordz Hardy

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 am

I thought it was me...
Back to top Go down
Slip
Almost The GM
Slip

TWG Name : Slip

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Miz is the worst for Black listing people. But mostly cause he is terrible Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Mizzy
Fed Slave
Mizzy

TWG Name : Angelus Creed

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Slip wrote:
Miz is the worst for Black listing people. But mostly cause he is terrible Razz lol

lol it's true... though I don't know when the last time you checked was Slip as you're not on the list .... Brandon was for the 5 - 12 matches every couple of days at -200 a pop Razz lol
Back to top Go down
the shadow ninja
Non-fed Member
the shadow ninja

TWG Name : The Shadow Ninja

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm

lols slip hes not too terrible he beats me lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blacklist question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist question   Blacklist question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blacklist question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Freak Institution :: The Bar :: TWG Talk-
Jump to: