The Freak Institution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jess's Finisher school for early Speed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessieka
More Than A Woman
Jessieka

TWG Name : Annika Remorse

Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Empty
PostSubject: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm

I was helping someone out with finisher help, so I thought I'd share my basics on finisher knowledge with you all lol this is for your lower leveled speed mainly though if you change it for other things such as sub bonus or bleed bonus I guess it could work too

at the moment you can't have a huge finisher right? well wrong... at the moment you're in a great spot to get a lot of TP's and and thus hire better masters train with. you can build a decent finisher and have it waiting in the wings until your adrenalin gain is higher.

as a speed a pin finisher is your best weapon, as it will help you get quick wins and it fits with your build. also you never... ever add pin bonus as a speed we get plenty of it to spare.

a both wrestler running finisher doesn't hit all that often but the damage on them can be a great weapon for example

bwr = -400 then stunned = -60 so instantly you're at -460 so you can build a finisher at bwr with 50 - 80 damage and 15 ab for a total of 55 Adrenaline cost.

now let's talk about your end game finisher, you need something to hit big and win big in the long run.

groggy finisher hit most out of any others, this should be your best weapon in a bad situation, however at your level you're not going to be able to hit something massive. so I recommend building 2 groggy finishers, one for now and one for later.

starting example with a groggy early on and stunned as the position suffered you can try = damage 10 - 25 attack bonus of 15 gives you a cost of 180, might be a bit much but also just an example.

later example with groggy as the required position and stunned as the position suffered you can do this = damage 100 - 150 attack bonus of 15 gives you a total of 915 Adrenaline cost so at level 10 you will have a damage rank of 215.89 - 323.83 so that will be your min damage 215.89. you only need about 30 to 35 AG to hit this regularly
Back to top Go down
Axel
That Troll Guy
That Troll Guy
Axel

TWG Name : Axel Crow

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Rename this to "Jess's School of hard knocks"
Back to top Go down
Eazy

TWG Name : Did Never Give A Crap About TFI (nobody gave a shit about you either noob)

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 am

In all fairness it was me that asked for information about finishers for speeders from Jessieka
Back to top Go down
The War Machine
WarStone
The War Machine

TWG Name : Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 am

granthame wrote:
In all fairness it was me that asked for information about finishers for speeders from Jessieka

Was that completely neccesary the say? Anywho another tid-bit I'd like to throw in, though in the early levels it dosen't really matter, but in the later lvls it does, make sure you get more than 5 AB in your finisher, just... trust me on this one, the CT is a monster, however it takes about 2-3 tries for it to actually hit.
Back to top Go down
Eazy

TWG Name : Did Never Give A Crap About TFI (nobody gave a shit about you either noob)

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 am

The War Machine wrote:
granthame wrote:

Was that completely neccesary the say? Anywho another tid-bit I'd like to throw in, though in the early levels it dosen't really matter, but in the later lvls it does, make sure you get more than 5 AB in your finisher, just... trust me on this one, the CT is a monster, however it takes about 2-3 tries for it to actually hit.

let people know
Back to top Go down
Drewsky
I post too often :(
Drewsky

TWG Name : Drew Korth

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am

Oh I know who asked for this.. whoopedy do. Honestly, no one cares who asked for it, infact I feel angry knowing this as someone is trying to take the spotlight over me, I am supposed to be the annoying trollish person who rants over every damn thing and everyone hates me for it because I am a douchebag. Rawr I will bite your head off. heegagurkgurk.

Trolololol Axel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Finisher school for early Speed   Jess's Finisher school for early Speed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jess's Finisher school for early Speed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Freak Institution :: The Bar :: TWG Talk-
Jump to: