The Freak Institution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible article writer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drewsky
I post too often :(
Drewsky

TWG Name : Drew Korth

Possible article writer? Empty
PostSubject: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Well I guess some good news finally, I might be an article writer for TWG. I was talking with Nem himself on Skype and I guess I got motivated to be an article writer. So yay for me! I know TPP was a writer at one point, though not sure about anyone else, or really care TBH Razz
Back to top Go down
TGR
Teh GM
Teh GM
TGR

TWG Name : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Never saw the point of them myself. Less so since there are no comments anymore. Still, at least it's better than being a 'news' reporter.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://theinstitution.forumotion.com
Drewsky
I post too often :(
Drewsky

TWG Name : Drew Korth

PostSubject: Re: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:06 pm

I was going to along time ago, but that was when Mr. Indy (Indianapolis.. I think) was the Publisher and I didn't know him well. Razz Nemesiszorz on the other hand I know much more. So I was motivated I guess xD
Back to top Go down
The Philadelphia Phighter
Never PMs first.
The Philadelphia Phighter

TWG Name : The Philadelphia Phighter

PostSubject: Re: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Article writing is like Christmas....you start off looking forward to it, you open a few gifts, and you end up getting one great gift or so and a whole lot of crappy socks tongue

I guess this is where I plug my Royal Rumble Math Article - my third in three years...

Welcome!

-TPP
Back to top Go down
The War Machine
WarStone
The War Machine

TWG Name : Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 pm

I remember that... "If you do push ups in your entrance, you aren't gonna win the rumble, sorry jack" I loled so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible article writer?   Possible article writer? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Possible article writer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Freak Institution :: The Bar :: TWG Talk-
Jump to: